Blurb: Hilary Kent, a Londoner all his working life, retires to Wiltshire after an estranged cousin unexpectedly leaves him an inhabitable tower surrounded by an overgrown physic garden – and that’s when graduate student Tom Laurence suddenly erupts into his life, convincing him that together they can restore the ancient garden to its former glory. Tom’s cheerful friendship is the best thing that’s ever happened to Hilary and he’s perfectly content with that until, to his astonishment and confusion, it seems that Tom’s affection for him is beginning to grow into something more … something he feels he probably shouldn’t allow.
Genre: male-male romance; contemporary; May/December; novel
Word count: 71,000
- Eighth place in the Best Gay Contemporary Romance (William Neale Award) category in the 2013 Rainbow Awards.
- Nominations in the M/M Romance Group Member’s Choice Awards 2013 on Goodreads, in the following categories:
- Best Contemporary (genre)
- Best Friends to Lovers (theme)
- Nomination in the M/M Romance Group Member’s Choice Awards 2014 on Goodreads, in category Favorite All-Time Romance.
Available in ebook format from:
- Smashwords, where you can sample up to 15% before purchasing
- The Kindle Store on Amazon UK, Amazon US, and other Amazon marketplaces worldwide
- Barnes & Noble
Available in paperback format from:
Available in audiobook format, narrated by Mark Steadman, from: