Blurb: It started as a simple assignment for Aussie bush guide Dave Taylor – escort a lone Englishman in quest of an unknown species of butterfly. However Nicholas Goring is no ordinary tourist, his search is far from straightforward, and it’s starting to look as if the butterflies don’t want to be found. As Dave teaches Nicholas everything he needs to survive in the Outback he discovers that he too has quite a bit to learn – and that very often the best way to locate something really important is just not to want to find it…
Genre: male-male romance; contemporary; travel quest; novel
Word count: 57,000
Awards and recognition:
- Honourable Mention in the 2012 Rainbow Awards, in the category One Perfect Score.
- Nominations in the M/M Romance Group Member’s Choice Awards 2012 on Goodreads, in the following categories:
- Best Couple/MCs (main characters)
- Best Story That Should/Must Have a Sequel
- Best Overall Book of 2012
- Equal first in Feliz’s Top Books for 2012 in the Guest Reviewer’s Top Picks for 2012 onReviews by Jessewave.
- One of Mandy’s 2012 Favorites in the Reviewers of Hearts’ 2012 Favorite Lists onHearts on Fire Reviews.
- Nomination in the M/M Romance Group Member’s Choice Awards 2013 on Goodreads, in the category Favorite All Time M/M Romance Book.
- Nomination in the M/M Romance Group Member’s Choice Awards 2014 on Goodreads, in the category Favorite All-Time Series.
- Selected as a Prism Book Alliance Recommended Read in February 2015.
- Nominated in the M/M Romance Group Member’s Choice Awards 2015 on Goodreads, in the category Favorite All-Time M/M Romance.
- Recommended for someone new to the genre as Contemporary – Sweet by Kaje Harper in Rainbow Gold Reviews interview in February 2016.
Available in ebook format from:
- The Kindle Store on Amazon UK, Amazon US, and all other Amazon marketplaces
- Smashwords, where you can sample up to 15% before purchasing
- Barnes & Noble
Available in paperback format from:
Available in audiobook format, narrated by Ray Cross, from:
Available in French from:
Published on 1 August 2012.